Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things I love Thursday

1. Pre-code Hollywood Movies
I'm a sucker for old Hollywood movies. Pre-code movies were made in the 1930's and are pretty risque and scandalous even for our modern times. I have been hibernating this winter and watching old movies on the weekends. I thoroughly enjoyed "Rain" with Joan Crawford and "The Divorcee" with Norma Shear.


2. Music by the band Celebration
Celebration makes beautiful, dreamy music. I would love to see them live in 2011. You can download some of their music "gratis" via their website. I highly recommend them!



3.Lindt Lindor Truffles Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate with Smooth Peanut Butter Filling
Oh my goodness...these chocolate balls filled with creamy peanut butter are pretty delicious. If you feel like indulging a bit, please feel free! Pssst...Valentine's Day is this Monday. :)





No comments: