Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I love Thursday...

1. Cholula Hot Suace (chili garlic flavor): I am a lover of all things spicy. I have a bottle of this Cholula Hot Sauce stashed in my drawer at work. When I want to add some kick to my brown bagged lunches, this hot sauce hits the spot. I also love mixing a couple of tablespoons of the sauce with sliced sweet potatoes, and baking them in the oven to create delicious and savory fries.

 2. High-waisted shorts: I am so happy that high-waisted bottoms are back. I love this inspiring Spring look from Dace's lookbook. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I can't wait for the warmer weather to arrive.



3. To end on a sweet note...I love these Navita Cocoa nibs. Yummy and good for you too!

TGIF! Thank goodness it's a three-day weekend. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i use cocoa nibs all the time! :)