Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!

1. Urdhva Dhanurasana (aka upward bow or wheel pose) - I used to hate doing backbends in yoga class. My arms were always so wobbly and my back was totally inflexible when I attempted the pose. Within the last 2 years or so of my yoga practice, mostly by teaching myself, studying Yoga Journal's podcasts and having patience with myself...I can now honestly say that I love doing backbends! After coming out of a backbend, I feel so uplifted and full of new life because I've opened up my shoulders, heart and chest.

2. I have sensitive skin and very rarely venture out and try new skincare. I stick to the basics: Cetaphil face wash, Cetaphil moisturizer, Clinique Superbalanced Foundation. Maybe it's all the Youtube makeup videos I've been watching but I purchased this Missah BB Cream on a whim and I love it. It does have a slight fragrance but so far, I haven't had any reaction to it and a little bit goes a long way. I mostly use it for my undereye circles since I do find the product to a bit on the oily side and it keeps my eyes well moisturized. All in all, a good do it all makeup base to have in my arsenal.

3. Oh Pete Burns, you are the man! This video makes me laugh, dance and sing along whenever I watch it.

No comments: